The Art of Customer Service provides a unique training program where the primary focus is on building relationships. The skills, knowledge and attitudes developed through this program will enhance participants’ personal as well as their professional lives.
This training program will be an asset to your agency by enhancing your offerings to your clients. Success in gaining and keeping appropriate employment can be dependent on understanding the need for and being able to deliver exceptional customer service. As our program is modular, components can be selected based on your clients’ needs.
Individuals seeking front line positions in any industry will benefit from the wide range of topics covered. Facilitation uses traditional educational methods as well as artistic and other activities to illustrate various service themes. This experiential training is best spread out to allow for practice so that knowledge, skills, and attitudes gained can be assimilated.
We have been facilitating workshops at Fred Victor Employment and Training since March of 2014. We began with a program for youth (16 to 29) and moved on to becoming a part of their Career Explorations and Career Directions in Hospitality programs. In 2015, we became part of their training of staff for the Toronto Emergency Warming and Cooling Centres.
Our workshops for their groups have been very well received and well reviewed.
Benefits to participants include:
- increased confidence and self-esteem
- enhanced ability to listen understand, and assist clients
- a greater sense of value as an individual
- acting as a team member or individually depending on the situation
- a greater sense of pride in a job well-done
- understanding how body language and voice impact all interactions
- valued importance of recognizing cultural differences
- smoother interactions with all personnel
- improvement in physical, emotional and mental health
- reduced anxiety in service interactions
- ability to communicate in an engaging way, both one-to-one and one-to-many
Benefits to employer include:
- increased sales
- increased client satisfaction
- happier, productive employees with a heightened sense of responsibility
- lower staff turnover
- improved teamwork
- community recognition
- reduced costs